Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Seize Me by Crystal Spears

Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Breankneck #1
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
256 pages
Winter and Braxxon, wow, what do I say? There was so much I liked about this book but a couple of things I found uncool.

Winter is a runaway Russian Mafia princess turned stripper. By her choice though so don't feel sorry for her. She and her roommate agree to dance at an MC birthday party for their Prez. Little did she know that her life would change or to the extent that it did.

Braxxon is the Prez of the Breakneck MC and at his birthday party he sees an angel, Winter. He is so overwhelmed by her that it's staggering to him. He takes her for a private dance and they end up sleeping together. Not sex, just sleeping.

He knows he has to protect Winter, not only because of who she is but because of who he is. He falls for her and she becomes his obsession. She may be perfect for him because she can handle the ugly in his life even though she claims to want no part of it.

Things I liked:

He fell for her right away.

He truly cared for her.

He took no shit from anyone and protected his family.

Things I didn't like:

He kind of cheats, seriously, you have to read the book to get the situation.

He then does cheat.

He hits women in the book twice. I know this probably happens in this lifestyle but I do not like it.

Favorite quotes:

"My baby is speechless cause I just want to cuddle."

She's the Winter for my hottest summer days. She's the Angel for my Hell.

She will have to do the leaving and even if she did leave, she'd still own every single inch of me.

Overall, I enjoyed this a great deal and will read the rest of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment